We offer half-hourly MOP DCDA and other electricity metering services to the public sector through the Crown Commercial Service framework.
As a supplier listed by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), we offer public sector organisations a consolidated Electricity Metering and Data service through the RM3800 Utilities Management Software, Metering and Ancillary Services Framework Agreement.
Our Electricity Metering and Data services are provided through the following Lots:
- Lot 1 – Half Hour Electricity MOP Services; and
Lot 2 – Electricity Metering Services (non-half hourly and sub metering)
Electricity Metering & Data
We help you to consolidate your electricity metering activity and data, enabling you to take full control of your consumption, improve sustainability, and reduce operational costs.
Our Electricity Metering & Data offering covers Half Hourly (HH), Non-Half Hourly (NHH), and Sub Metering, allowing you to effectively marry your entire range of metering needs via one comprehensive service.
This service includes:
To talk to one of our dedicated team about our energy services for the public sector, contact us on 02920 893 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
• Two decades of experience in the installation and operation of electricity meters.
• Trusted by leading UK energy suppliers, we own and manage electricity meter assets nationwide.
• The dedicated resources and expertise to efficiently arrange suitable metering and communication of accurate consumption data, often well ahead of industry standards.
• Integrated MOP DCDA service allows you to consolidate your electricity metering and data activity with a single provider – no third parties.
• Our holistic energy management solution provides you with the complete energy service across billing, procurement, efficiency and project delivery – offering a breadth of expertise rarely found under one roof.
Smart Metering & Data
We provide a fully-managed, end-to-end metering and data service to the industrial and commercial (I&C) & domestic marketsRead more
A fully Elexon-accredited non-half hourly and half-hourly meter operator (MOP) for the industrial and commercial sectorRead more
Secure and scalable data management solutions allowing for accurate billing and energy management strategies.Read more