We provide half-hourly MOP and DCDA services to the public sector through the ESPO framework
Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO)
We have been awarded a place on the ESPO framework (No. 512) to supply Half Hourly Electricity Meter Operator & Data Services to the public sector.
We able to offer our services to the public sector via the following lots:
Lot 1 - Half-Hourly (HH) Meter Operator Service (MOP)
Lot 2 - Half-Hourly (HH) Data Collection / Data Aggregation Services (DC/DA)
Lot 3 - A combined service of Lot 1 and Lot 2
Our comprehensive service will help you consolidate your electricity metering and data activity, enabling you to take full control of your organisation's energy consumption, improve sustainability, and reduce operational costs.
Our Electricity Metering & Data service includes:
HH Electricity MOP Services
The installation, commissioning, testing, operation and maintenance on a rental, pay annual or purchase basis of a meter and communications link to meters covered by Codes of Practice 3, 5, 10 and any meter(s) impacted by future legislative change.
HH DC/DA Services
The retrieval, validation, estimation and processing of Half-Hourly (HH) Data for the purposes of Settlement and/or Aggregation in compliance with the relevant regulations.
HH Electricity MOP & HH DC/DA (combined service)
Half-Hourly Electricity Meter Operator Service and Lot 2 Half-Hourly (HH) Data Collection / Data Aggregation Services priced together for a combined service offering.
To find out more about our Electricity Metering and Data service through the CCS, contact our public sector team.
• Two decades of experience in the installation and operation of electricity meters.
• Trusted by leading UK energy suppliers, we own and manage ? electricity meter assets nationwide.
• The dedicated resources and expertise to efficiently arrange suitable metering and communication of accurate consumption data, often well ahead of industry standards.
• Integrated MOP DCDA service allows you to consolidate your electricity metering and data activity with a single provider – no third parties.
• Our holistic energy management solution provides you with the complete energy service across billing, procurement, efficiency and project delivery – offering a breadth of expertise rarely found under one roof
A fully Elexon-accredited non-half hourly and half-hourly meter operator (MOP) for the industrial and commercial sectorRead more
Secure and scalable data management solutions allowing for accurate billing and energy management strategies.Read more
Integrated metering, data and energy management services for UK public organisationsRead more