Episode 4: How can the private sector deliver Net Zero? (with Tim Mortlock)
Just days ahead of its presidency of COP26, the UK Government unveiled its long-awaited Net Zero Strategy, putting a big onus on the private sector to help deliver it.
In the week that the world’s leaders gathered in Glasgow for the momentous summit on climate change, Energy Matters sat down with SMS’s Chief Operating Officer, Tim Mortlock, to discuss the UK Government’s strategy for reaching net zero carbon emissions, and how the private and public sectors can work together to make it happen.
You can read more about what we discussed in the episode at the following links:
- UK Government’s Net Zero Strategy
- ReFLEX Orkney
- Project DORIC (Aberdeen City Council)
- SMS’s UK Energy Storage projects
- Solopower solution for social landlords
- SMS’s Net Zero 2030 target