Our integrated service offering.
We are positioned to own utility assets in the fast-moving UK energy market.
Our approach to providing the best service includes the following key aspects:
- End-to-end service
Completely integrated and tailored service from beginning to end.
- Broad service offering
Our breadth of service makes us a solid partner in the industry.
- Expertise & Experience
We have the management team and the experience to provide all our services simultaneously.
- Excellent customer experience
Our unrivalled customer service allows us to build relationships that last.
- Safety first
We will always place safety first and underpin this with our installation engineer Safety Scheme.
Our key focus is to build on our asset installation, management and energy management solutions. The business models for these three focus areas are as follows:
The key change to our business in 2016 was to move to an in-house delivery of asset installation, and securing the supporting workforce by acquiring CH4 and Trojan.
We are focused on the UK’s domestic smart meter rollout – one of the largest projects ever undertaken in the UK. At the same time, we continue to offer tailored gas and electricity meter asset installations and undertake large volume portfolio exchanges and transactional activities with many of the leading utility providers in the UK.
The key objective of our asset installation division is the delivery of target installations of group-owned assets, which will provide long-term return for our shareholders, with increasing recurring rentals.
The asset management division has three key objectives:
- Track and monitor our meter assets, aided by our robust IT systems, to identify responsibilities of rental charges and ensure business benefits.
- Manage long-term relationships with customers and service providers, protecting our commercial interests.
- Provide data to customers in compliance with industry bodies including MAMCoP, MOCOPA and Elexon.
The energy management division has two key objectives:
- Strategically deliver energy cost, carbon and consumption reduction services to our customers.
- Assist customers in the design and management of their utility infrastructure and connections requirements.