We adhere to the highest standards and safety policies to ensure that SMS Plc stands for quality.
Quality, health and safety, and environmental management are an integral part of our management function.
Our Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement and adheres to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and statutory regulations;
- Drive continuous improvement and best use of management resources in all quality matters;
- Communicate quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout SMS Plc and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to provide the highest quality standards in establishing, implementing and controlling procedures for corrective and preventative action;
- Ensure at all times that customer requirements are met under controlled environments and product realisation procedures are adhered to, protecting the integrity and reputation of the business;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may impact quality.
- Train its staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management. Additionally, by keeping training records and through continuous measuring, monitoring and analysis, SMS Plc ensures that training needs of all staff are identified and implemented;
- Maintain company certifications to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 and OHSAS18001 together with other industry accreditations and memberships.