Gas Metering Solutions
As a provider and manager of Gas Meter Assets (MAP and MAM), SMS Plc has a domestic metering team that can provide a range of gas metering services for the domestic market whilst delivering outstanding customer service. Flexibility is a huge part of our business ethos so we are able to offer a bespoke service to our customers and will work to their requirements.
Working on behalf of the UK’s leading gas suppliers, we handle over 10,000 metering requests per month and with our nationwide engineering coverage, we are a leading service provider to the industry. We can provide the following services:
- Transactional Works - Meter removals, meter installs, meter exchanges, relocation and OFMAT tests
- Emergency Works - Dedicated engineers are available 7 days a week to ensure off supply consumers are back on gas within OFGEM approved timescales of 4 hours. One call, one engineer, with the ability to exchange the gas meter if required
- Adversarial Works – Nationwide engineering coverage to support debt recovery in Pre-payment meter installations
- Policy Exchange - Project management of exchange program is achieved with support of current contractors in order to meet customer expectation and the target set by National Grid to suppliers
- Management of Third Party Assets – Provision of a full range of MAM services on meters owned by a third party. We ensure that the gas supplier receives a consistent level of service with all relevant industry flows and invoicing handled by our bespoke Review of Gas Metering Arrangements (RGMA) compliant system
For more information, please contact us on 0141 249 3880 or email us.
If your enquiry is of an urgent nature, please contact us on 0141 249 3999.