Tailoring Our Service For Every Customer
Our Major Projects team have over two decades of knowledge and experience of carrying out feasibilities, design, procurement and project management of utility infrastructure across a wide range of development projects. We are industry experts specialising in provision of infrastructure solutions for our customer’s needs and have been heavily involved in the development of competition in connections and network asset ownership.
Whether you require help with organising utility connections, disconnections, diversions or service upgrades, we will act as a single point of contact for all utility issues, focused on generating savings. From a single connection to large scale multi-utility developments, whether residential, industrial or commercial, we can de-risk the utility element whilst delivering best cost.
Working closely with our Wayleaves department we will determine and negotiate all new and existing land rights and challenge these rights as appropriate to the scheme.
Our services include:
- Provision of Utility Records
- Multi-Utility Feasibility Studies
- Co-ordinated Services Drawing
- Management of Utility Disconnections
- Diversions – Design / Procurement of Quotations & Management of Delivery
- New Connections – Design / Procurement of Quotations & Management of Delivery