Joining the SMS Team
We ensure that we reinforce our brand with every interaction. Our people understand what our brand stands for because it's an integral part of our recruitment process, woven through our new employee induction programme and reinforced on a daily basis by our whole team. Crucially, they don't just understand our brand - they act as brand advocates.
SMS Plc is an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to ensure that there is no direct or indirect discrimination of any kind against any person on the grounds of race, religion, age, belief, race, nationality, sex, marital status, gender orientation or disability. Every step is taken to determine that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment and selection are based solely on objective and job-related criteria.
We currently have the following vacancies:
- 1st Line IT Support, Cardiff
- Connections Delivery Manager, Glasgow
- Data Retrieval Technician, Cardiff
- Field Metering Engineer, Nationwide
- Head of Internal Audit, Cardiff
- I&C Settlements Manager, Cardiff (12-month secondment opportunity)
- In-House Solicitor, Glasgow
- Project Administrator Infrastructure, Cardiff
- Service Delivery Manager, Nationwide
- SHEQ Manager, Doncaster
- Training Manager, Doncaster
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please download an application form and submit with your covering letter to email@example.com